TAKE CONTROL OF MORE THAN JUST YOUR TRACTOR
T7 Series tractors offer unrivaled comfort, power, efficiency and precision. They let you take control of your operating costs by improving the efficiency of your operators, your field performance and your business. That’s New Holland SMART. New Holland T7 tractors deliver big productivity and top-of-the-line comfort.
7 MODELS, 3 TRANSMISSIONS, COUNTLESS AWARDS
You can specify your New Holland T7 tractor to match your specific business needs. With rated engine power ranging from 140 to 240 horsepower, and PTO horsepower ranging from 110 to 210 PTO horsepower, the seven-model T7 Series line-up offers a choice of semi-powershift, full-powershift or continuously variable transmissions (CVT), with the T7.270 available only with the Auto Command™ CVT. You can add a New Holland loader to any T7 model, and also choose the optional fully integrated front three-point hitch and PTO.
FULLY INTEGRATED INTELLISTEER™ AUTO GUIDANCE
T7 Series tractors are designed to make full use of New Holland Precision Land Management technology, allowing you to dramatically improve operator performance and comfort—all at the touch of a button. You can specify your T7 Series tractor with a fully integrated New Holland- IntelliSteer™ auto guidance system. The system uses DGPS or RTK technology to help ensure parallel pass-to-pass accuracy as precise as sub inch.
- The Power and Efficiency You’ve Come to Expect from New Holland: T7 tractors boast New Holland's cutting-edge and award-winning ECOBlue™ Hi-eSCR (High-Efficiency Selective Catalytic Reduction) engine technology, developed by New Holland’s sister company FPT Industrial. These engines comply with the even-more-stringent Tier 4B emissions norms. These T7 engines continue to “breathe” better and maintain the performance advantages you’ve come to expect from the T7 Series line.
- ECOBlue™ Hi-eSCR Engine Technology: This new system is an evolution of the existing ECOBlue™ SCR system, and you will benefit from the highest NOx conversion efficiency in the industry. This multi-patented system uses a new Engine Control Unit, which not only manages the engine, but also the Hi-eSCR after-treatment system by controlling the supply and dosing modules. Using a dedicated closed-loop system, it continuously monitors the NOx levels in the exhaust gases, ensuring that during every cycle the precise amount of DEF is injected to achieve NOx conversion of over 95%, all while guaranteeing low fluid consumption.
- Clean, High-Performance Power: T7 engines continue to provide industry-leading power, torque, transient response and Engine Power Management. The ECOBlue™ Hi-eSCR after-treatment system enables the engine to breath clean, fresh air, therefore optimizing it's combustion, power and torque density.
- Efficient Operation: ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR is an after-treatment system that does not interfere with or restrict the engine's performance, enabling it to maximize its efficiency and power. It does not require any exhaust gas to be recirculated through the engine and does not require regeneration of particulate filters. Total fluid consumption will be the same or better from equivalent Tier 4A machines, and this system allows New Holland to continue leading the industry with 600-hour service intervals.
- Proven Simplicity: ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR is a single system solution with less complexity. Since no exhaust gas is recirculated through the engine, no additional cooling requirements are needed, allowing the engine to operate at peak efficiency, while optimizing power and torque. The New Holland system uses proven technology with more than 35,000 machines working around the world, and requires no change in tractor operation.
- Engine Speed Management: In applications where a constant PTO speed is required, just select Engine Speed Management. This ensures the speed you select is accurately maintained even under changing loads. In many applications, this allows you to maintain a fixed forward speed in difficult terrain.
- Engine Power Management: Engine Power Management (EPM) is a renowned New Holland tractor feature. In short, the engine develops more power and torque according to the load on the transmission, hydraulics and PTO. Now T7 tractors also feature EPM when driving in reverse, ideal for snow blowing or mowing.
- Save Fuel to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: Emissions released from burning diesel are a significant contributor to a farm’s overall carbon footprint. ECOBlue™ Hi-eSCR technology for Tier 4B compliance reduces NOx emissions and maintains the T7 Series’ impressive fuel efficiency, bringing about a substantial cut in your farm’s carbon emissions. Visit www.carbonid.newholland.com to find out how much carbon you could save!
- T7 Series tractors offer transmission choice for every application. Choose from continuously variable transmission (CVT), full powershift or semi-powershift transmissions.
- Push-Button Simplicity. Years of Proven Technology: The rugged and proven Range Command™ transmission allows you to make clutch-free gear changes within each working range. It’s the ideal choice for general farm applications. The Power Command™ transmission is a full-powershift that allows you to select the gear speed you want by simply pushing upshift or downshift buttons. An optional shuttle-controlled electronic park brake enables you to use the shuttle lever to secure the tractor when neutral is selected. Only New Holland offers such a simple and secure transmission choice.
- Semi-PowerShift Up to T7.210. Full PowerShift from T7.175 to T7.260: Both the Range Command and Power Command transmissions are based around the same gear offering. For either transmission, you can choose a standard 25-mph 18x6 or one of two optional, extra-high-ratio 19x6 transmissions—the Economy 19x6 that delivers 25 mph at a reduced engine speed or the Fast Mover transmission for 31-mph transport speed.
- Smoother Shifting in Field and Transport: The IntelliShift™ gear change management system delivers smooth gear changes all day long. It analyzes transmission load, speed and transmission oil temperature ensuring that your T7 Series tractor delivers a seamless powershift between each and every ratio.
- Easy Shuttle: Operating the clutchless forward/reverse shuttle is easy. A fingertip shuttle lever is located to the left of the steering column. You can also control shuttling with the CommandGrip™ controller on T7 tractors equipped with the SideWinder™ II armrest, and program the transmission to automatically manage transmission shifts during a direction change. A shuttle-controlled electronic park brake is standard on T7 tractors with the AutoCommand CVT transmission and an option on other T7 tractors. It allows you to use the shuttle lever to secure the tractor when neutral is selected.
- Work Together: Automation, Comfort and Productivity: Using the Auto Transport and Auto Field modes reduces the effort of operating the tractor over a long working day. These modes are easy to both set up and use. With Auto Transport, the tractor shifts seamlessly through ratios like an automatic transmission. It even senses if the tractor is being pushed by a loaded trailer when descending a hill and holds the current gear to provide engine braking. The Auto Field mode manages both the engine speed and transmission to optimize performance and economy. In PTO applications, where a constant engine speed is the priority, the system selects the transmission ratio to match the load on the engine. In draft applications when the tractor is under load, Auto Field allows engine speed to drop to take full advantage of the available torque rise before selecting a lower ratio.
- Auto Command™ CVT: Designed and built by New Holland, the multi-award-winning Auto Command™ continuously variable transmission (CVT) has reached an important milestone, with more than 10,000 transmissions built. The Auto Command transmission benefits from four direct drive points with 100% mechanical efficiency. These points have been precision engineered to ensure they perfectly match the most frequently used speeds during heavy draft work, secondary cultivation, high-speed transport and high-speed field work, such as baling or mowing. Advanced, double-clutch control further enhances efficiency. Quite simply, it is the smoothest and most productive CVT around.
- A Speed for Every Need: The Auto Command transmission allows you to set a target speed between 0.01 mph right through to 31 mph. No steps. No range changes. Just seamless speeds to match your every need.
- Making the Most of Available Torque: New Holland developed Auto Command transmissions to take advantage of the low running speed and high torque of New Holland engines. With the 31-mph Economy transmission, the engine runs at a fuel efficient 1550 rpm.
- Active StopStart: A key safety feature of the Auto Command CVT transmission is Active StopStart. When the tractor comes to a standstill, the transmission prevents the tractor from moving backward or forward, even with a heavy load, so there’s no risk of roll back on steep inclines. For safe parking, you can easily engage an electronic brake using the shuttle lever.
- Balancing Fuel Economy and Productivity: When working in Auto and Cruise modes, use the droop control button located to your right to reduce the engine speed needed to achieve maximum travel speed. The result: you reach 31 mph at much lower engine revolutions, saving you fuel. In PTO mode, you can regulate the acceptable reduction in PTO speed before forward speed is reduced. Perfect when operating in a field of uneven soil types with areas of compaction.
Horizon™ Cab Features
- The Place to Go for More Space and Better Visibility: Step into a T7 Horizon™ cab, and you will find it has been designed to fit you perfectly. All-round visibility is as good as it gets, and noise level is exceptionally low, at just 69 decibels.
- The Ultimate in Convenient Controls: The Sidewinder™ II armrest electronically slides forward or back to suit each operator. Since it moves on an inclined plane, it rises higher as it glides forward, moving controls closer to the operator. Incorporated into the adjustable Sidewinder II armrest is the new Intuitive Command Console, providing easy, logical touch controls for less frequently used functions.
- CommandGrip™ Multifunction Controller: Located on tractors with electronic remotes, the CommandGrip lever controls up to eight frequently used tractor functions on AutoCommand™ units; it also controls speed and direction by pushing forward or pulling back.
- IntelliView™ IV Touchscreen Display: The IntelliView™ IV display is a large 10.4-inch touchscreen display that provides a single interface for fingertip adjustment of key tractor settings as well as running precision applications such as New Holland IntelliSteer™ auto guidance, as-applied mapping and mixed fleet implement control using either PLM™ IntelliRate™ Control or the PLM™ ISOBUS task controller.
- Eyes in the Back of Your Head: New enlarged wing mirrors feature a top section that you can adjust electronically for the best possible view of the road during high-speed transport. You can also precisely position the lower section to remove blind spots. Optional wide-angle heated mirrors, which can be electronically adjusted from the comfort of the cab, eliminate awkward and potentially dangerous blind spots.
- The Most Comfortable Seat on the Farm: Comfort is guaranteed thanks to the deluxe air-suspension seat that comes as standard equipment. There is the enhanced heated, semi-active AutoComfort™ seat that provides unrivaled comfort for operators who spend extended hours in the tractor. It is fitted with a large air reservoir to counteract ground undulations, and when combined with the Comfort Ride™ cab suspension, it’s the smoothest ride ever. For an added touch of luxury, select the full leather option.
- A Smooth Ride: Comfort Ride™ cab suspension provides the smoothest ride over bumpy ground. This simple mechanical system uses two isolation “donuts” at the front corners of the cab and a swaybar and two adjustable shock absorbers at the rear to isolate you from both up and down motions and side-to-side swaying.
- From Dusk to Dawn: All models are fitted with a full range of worklights as standard and can be set to match a broad range of applications for safer, more productive operation. A dedicated switch panel in the cab provides easy control. HID high-intensity Xenon lights are optional for round-the-clock operating efficiency.
- Control Center: Air conditioning controls, lighting panel, additional storage slots and the radio are all grouped in an ergonomic cluster. A Bluetooth RDS/MP3 radio is standard equipment. Not only can you take phone calls hands free, you can listen to your favorite music either from your MP3 player or USB flash drive.
Hydraulics & Hitch Features
- Hydraulic Power to Meet Your Demands: Quick response and ample oil flow are part of the design of the T7 Series hydraulic system. You have the capacity, control and flexibility to perform multiple hydraulic functions simultaneously—without sacrificing performance.
- Closed-Center Load-Sensing Hydraulics: Hydraulic efficiency makes an important contribution to the overall performance of the tractor. T7.175 to T7.210 models are fitted with a hydraulic pump that delivers 33 or 37 gallons per minute (gpm). A 32- or 39-gpm pump is used on the T7.230 and larger models. T7 tractors equipped with the Auto Command™ CVT transmission benefit from a priority valve that guarantees optimum steering response in demanding hydraulic applications. For T7 models with the Range Command or Power Command transmission, a separate 17-gpm pump takes care of the steering. Full hydraulic power is always available at the remote valves and lift linkage, but only as much as is needed. The variable displacement pump only works on demand, which reduces fuel consumption.
- Electronic or Mechanical - You Decide: The Classic armrest incorporates mechanical controls for the remote valves. The SideWinder™ II armrest features electronic controls, with two controls located on the CommandGrip™ handle for extra-easy use. A hydraulic control joystick is optional and can be set to operate front or rear valves.
- Adjust the Flow on Up to Five Remotes: Each electronic remote valve fitted on SideWinder™ II tractors features individual flow control. You can adjust the hydraulic flow and timing to each valve individually by using simple “pop-up” menus on the IntelliView™ IV touchscreen display. All T7 models fitted with the Classic armrest boast up to four deluxe mechanical rear remote valves. Models equipped with the SideWinder II armrest benefit from up to five electro-hydraulic rear remotes. All models in the T7 range can be equipped with up a mount valve that performs up to 3 functions.
- Strong, Efficient and Powerful: The maximum lift capacity on T7.175 to T7.210 tractors is 12,185 lbs., climbing to 12,787 lbs. on the T7.230 and above. The rear linkage and hydraulics are designed to work with heavy mounted equipment over extended periods. The system also incorporates integral dynamic ride control shock load protection. This will reduce bounce when travelling with a heavy linkage load at transport speeds. Fender-mounted controls for the rear linkage, a rear remote and the PTO are available.
- Power Implements on Front or Back: New Holland T7 Series tractors are available with a fully integrated, factory-fitted front three-point hitch and PTO, giving you the versatility to operate front-mounted implements. All controls are fully integrated into the armrest and can be programmed to operate with the Custom Headland Management system. When the front hitch is not in use, the linkage arms fold up or can be used to carry the full standard weight pack.
- Auto PTO Operation: Select Auto PTO and the PTO is automatically disengaged as the rear or front linkage is raised above a pre-set position. This protects the PTO shaft and tractor. The system re-engages the PTO as the linkage is lowered.
- Direct Drive for Fuel Efficiency: All T7 tractors are fitted with a direct drive PTO to minimize power loss between engine and implement. The PTO is engaged via a push-pull control, with advanced Soft Start management. This modulates engagement of high inertia attachments to protect the driveline. Four speeds: 540, 540E, 1000 and 1000E are available. Models T7.230 through T7.270 with Auto Command™ CVT transmissions can be ordered with 1000/1000E shiftable PTO.
Axles & Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Faster Turns, Better Traction, Greater Performance: T7 Series tractor axle strength and weight increase with engine power to ensure a good power-to-weight ratio on all models, not just those with highest rated power output.
- Advanced Traction Management: The New Holland TerraLock™ system is well established. The operator simply selects the traction package needed for a specific application. TerraLock will then engage and release the differential locks automatically. During a headland turn or moving from work to transport, TerraLock will ensure the differentials and four-wheel drive are unlocked without operator intervention.
- TerraGlide™ Front Axle and Comfort Ride™ Cab Suspension. Your Comfort Partners: The automatic two-stage Comfort Ride™ cab suspension system provides proven operator comfort. It’s designed to complement the cushioned ride offered by the standard air-suspension seat to reduce fatigue. The TerraGlide™ front axle suspension is another New Holland innovation that smoothes your ride and increases control. It is recommended for operations that include fast field work and extended transport duties. The TerraGlide system, with integral hub braking, is standard on tractors specified with a 31-mph transmission.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) - the First Conventional Tractor Available with Anti-Lock Brakes: Transport tasks become more demanding as tractor speed and horsepower increase. New Holland is proud to offer the added braking control and safety of ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) as an option on models T7.230 and larger equipped with the Sidewinder II armrest. ABS prevents the wheels from locking up and causing skidding, allowing you to maintain steering control. It provides straight-line braking, even when left and right wheels are on different surfaces, and enables you to brake hard while steering around obstacles.
- ABS SuperSteer™ Option: With the ABS SuperSteer™ option, you receive the tight turning radius of the SuperSteer axle, but with the comfort of using the TerraGlide™ front axle suspension. Independent brakes are often used to help tractors turn tighter, but this often applies stress to the driveline and causes the wheels to lock, resulting in smearing and soil damage. The ABS SuperSteer™ option harnesses independent braking to reduce the turning radius without driveline stress or soil damage. ABS SuperSteer operates in two modes: Steering Wheel Mode – The driver steers normally, but as the driver turns, the inside wheel brake will be applied using a sensor that ensures the wheel is always rotating and avoiding soil damage; Brake Pedal Mode – The driver presses the wings on the brake pedal to activate independent braking, but the wheel rotation will be monitored and brake pressure regulated to avoid wheel lock up
FastSteer™ Turning System Features
- Take Advantage of Fast, Flexible Steering: Whether you use your T7 Series tractor for loader work or in row-crop applications, the optional FastSteer™ turning system simplifies and speeds turns for greater efficiency, control and operator ease.
- Less Turning Effort: FastSteer™ allows you to execute a right or left turn by moving the steering wheel a mere 10 degrees. Instead of the multiple steering wheel revolutions required for a "lock-to-lock" turn, only a nudge is needed with FastSteer for less effort and time on the job.
- Easy-To-Use FastSteer™: To use the FastSteer system, press the rocker switch on the right-hand armrest control panel to activate the system. When you're ready to turn, press the inner ring of the steering wheel to engage FastSteer. A light on the instrument panel indicates the system is engaged. FastSteer automatically disengages when travel speed exceeds 6.2 mph. Normal steering returns instantly when you release the inner ring of the steering wheel.
- Fully Integrated IntelliSteer Auto-Guidance: You can order your T7 Series tractor from the factory as "auto-guidance ready" to take advantage of the fully integrated IntelliSteer™ automatic steering system. It uses GPS technology to give you straighter rows, minimizing skips and overlap, while helping improve efficiencies and yields.
Custom Headland Management II Features
- Program Your Headland Turns: The refined New Holland Custom Headland Management II system combines simple programming and recall with the potential for advanced modification to make it even easier to improve in-field efficiency. The system allows the operator to record and store the sequence of operations at the headland, and play the sequence back automatically with the push of a button. To modify pre-programmed sequences, operators use the IntelliView™ IV display to fine tune them to ensure they are right for every individual field and crop. It also helps reduce fatigue over extended working periods.
- Easy Service Access: T7 Series tractors are designed to spend more time working and less time in the yard. All service points are easy to access, and super long service intervals mean they will spend more time in their natural environment: the field! A single-piece engine hood opens wide for full service access. The cooling package opens out to make cleaning faster and easier.
- Simple Engine and Hydraulic Oil Checks: Engine oil check and fill points are easy to reach, with no need to lift the hood. This makes routine checks faster and servicing simpler. You also enjoy the long 600-hour service intervals that you’ve come to expect from New Holland. Hydraulic oil levels can be viewed via sight glass at the rear of the tractor. The engine air filter is easy to check, clean or replace, with no need for tools.
- Convenient, High-Capacity Tank: The filler neck on the 13-gallon AdBlue® tank is narrower than that of the standard fuel tank to prevent inadvertent filling with fuel. It only needs to be filled once every two refills of the fuel tank.
New Holland Engine
- New Holland Engine: Nef
- No. of cylinders / Aspiration / Valves / Emission level: 6/ T / 4 / Tier 4B
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system: Standard
- Fuel system - high pressure common rail: Standard
- Bore and stroke [in (mm)]: 4.09 x 5.20 (104 x 132)
- Max. EPM horsepower - ISO TR14396- ECE R120 [hp[CV] (kw)]: 210 (154)
- Rated engine horsepower - ISO TR14396- ECE R120 [hp[CV] (kw)]: 165 (121)
- PTO horsepower: 139
- Rated engine speed (rpm): 2200
- Viscous coupled cooling fan: Standard
- Reversible fan: Optional
- Exhaust brake: Optional
- Diesel tank capacity [gal (Liters)]: 71.3 (270)
- DEF/AdBlue® tank capacity [gal (Liters)]: 13 (48)
- Service interval (hours): 600
Range Command™ Transmission
- IntelliShift™ system: Standard
- Armrest type: Standard
- Auto transmission functions: Standard
- Range Command™ semi-powershift (40kph ECO or 50 kph): Optional
- Number of gears / with creeper (F x R): 19 x 6 / 29 x 12
- Min. speed / Min. speed with creeper mph (kph): 1.2 / .21 (2.0 / 0.34)
Power Command™ Transmission
- IntelliShift™ system: Standard
- Armrest type: Standard
- Auto transmission functions: Standard
- Power Command™ full-powershift (40 kph): Optional
- Number of gears / with creeper (F x R): 22 x 6 / 28 x 12
- Min. speed / Min. speed with creeper mph (kph): 1.1 / 0.18 (1.8 / 0.29)
- Power Command™ full powershift (40 kph ECO or 50 kph): Optional
- Number of gears / with creeper (F x R): 19 x 6 / 29 x 12
- Min. speed / Min. speed with creeper mph (kph): 1.1 / 0.18 (1.8 / 0.29)
- 12 volt alternator Standard / Optional (Amps): 120 / 150
- Battery capacity (CCA / Ah): 960 / 132
- 4WD front axle: Standard
- Terraglide™ front axle suspension: Optional
- Supersteer™ front axle: Optional
- Steering angle standard / Terraglide™ / SuperSteer™ axle (°): 55 / 55 / 65
- Fast Steer™ system: Optional
- Terralock™ functions: Standard
- Dynamic front fenders: Optional
- Bar rear axle: Optional
- Turning radius with SuperSteer™ front axle [in (mm)]: 194.9 (4950)
- Turning radius with Standard / Terraglide™ suspension front axle [in (mm)]: 214.6 (5450)
- Closed Center Load Sensing (CCLS): Standard
- Main pump flow Standard / MegaFlow™ option [gpm (Lpm)]: 29.8 / 33 (113 / 125)
- Electronic Draft Control (EDC): Standard
- Type: Deluxe
- Max. no. rear valves: 4
- Joystick control: Optional
- Max. no. mid mount valves: 3
- Front loader ready: Optional
- Max. lift capacity at ball ends [lbs (kg)]: 12185 (5527)
- Max. lift capacity through the range (610 mm behind ball ends) [lbs (kg)]: 11821 (5362)
- Front linkage lift capacity at ball ends (through the range) [lbs (kg)]: 7866 (3568)
- Auto soft start: Standard
- Engine speed at 540 / 1000 (rpm): 1969 / 1924
- Auto PTO management: Optional
- Front PTO (1000rpm): Optional
- Exhaust brake: Optional
- Range and Power Command electronic park brake: Optional
- Hydraulic trailer brakes: Optional
- Optional pneumatic trailer braking system: Optional
- Four pillar 360° Horizon™ cab with FOPS - OECD code 10 level 1: Standard
- Horizon™ cab category level - EN 15695: 2
- High visibility roof hatch: Optional
- Opening RHS door: Standard
- HID lighting pack: Optional
- Deluxe air suspension seat with seat belt: Standard
- Auto Comfort™ seat with seat belt: Optional
- Auto Comfort™ heated seat with seat belt: Optional
- Instructors seat with seat belt: Standard
- Air conditioning: Standard
- Automatic climate control: Optional
- Air recirculation filters: Standard
- Bluetooth radio (hands free phone calls): Optional
- Telescopic shatterproof mirrors: Standard
- Electric telescopic wide angle mirrors: Optional
- Comfort Ride™ cab suspension: Optional
- Fender mounted external PTO & linkage controls: Standard
- Fender mounted external remote valve control: Standard
- IntelliSteer™ auto guidance ready: Optional
- IntelliSteer™ auto guidance complete: Optional
- Range and Power Command optimum cab noise level - 77/311EEC (dB(A): 70
- Auto Command optimum cab noise level - 77/311EEC (dB(A): 69
- Optimum seat vibration level - EN 1032 (m/s²): 0.91
- Minimum unballasted / shipping weight - Standard front axle [lbs (kg)]: 13117 / 13228 (5950 / 6000)
- Minimum unballasted / shipping weight - Terraglide™ suspended front axle [lbs (kg)]: 13779 / 13889 (6250 / 6300)
- Minimum unballasted / shipping weight - SuperSteer™ front axle [lbs (kg)]: 13735 / 13845 (6230 / 6280)
- Max. permissible weight at 50 kph lbs (kg): 24251 (11000)
- With rear tire size: 18.4R38
- Overall length inc. weight pack and rear linkage [in. (mm)]: 211 (5347)
- Minimum width [in. (mm)]: 95.8 (2408)
- Height at center of rear axle to top of cab [in. (mm)]: 87.2 (2215)
- Overall height [in. (mm)]: 118.5 (3010)
- Wheelbase - Standard axle [in. (mm)]: 107.6 (2734)
- Wheelbase - Terraglide™ suspended axle [in. (mm)]: 109.8 (2789)
- Wheelbase - SuperSteer™ axle [in. (mm)]: 113.3 (2880)
- Track width (min. / max.) [in. (mm)]: 64.2 (1630) / 88.0 (2234)
- Ground clearance (depends on hitch or tow hook) [in. (mm)]: 20.8 (515)
Engine developed by FPT - Fiat Powertrain Technologies. Engine speed for Range & Power Command @ 2200 rpm and Auto Command @ 1800rpm. MegaFlow™ option only available on Auto Command versions.